- Fund name: Arrow Credit Opportunities
- Amount raised: €1.1 billion
- Target size: €2.0 billion
- Stage of fundraising: First close
- First close date: January 2020
- Legal adviser: Skadden Arps
- Placement agent: Eaton Partners
Arrow Global has held a first close for Arrow Credit Opportunities at over €1.1 billion. The fund is targeting €2 billion by the end of 2020. It will invest in select European credit opportunities sourced through the Arrow Global investment management business and will also target the increasing wave of secondary deal flow given its access to the Arrow platform.