Average fund size broke the $1 billion mark in Q1 2021 as the number of funds raised fell sharply. Despite the fall in fund numbers the amount of capital raised was comparable with other first quarters suggesting the worst of the coronavirus effect on funds could be over.
Access our latest Fundraising Report to find out more.
The report includes:
- Year-on-year fundraising, 2016-Q1 2021
- Average fund size, 2016-Q1 2021
- Average time on the road for funds at final close, 2016-Q1 2021
- Regional focus of capital
- Amount targeted by funds in region
- Largest funds in market as of 1 April, 2021