A recovery in European fundraising meant 2022’s total is on course to match previous years despite difficult economic conditions.
European fundraising recovered from a difficult start to 2022 with total fundraising of more than $41 billion at the end of Q3. However, the number of vehicles being raised has continued to plummet.
Get all the details in our latest interactive Fundraising Report.
The report includes:
- Year-on-year fundraising, 2017-Q1 to Q3 2022
- Year-on-year fundraising by strategy, 2017-Q1 to Q3 2022
- Average fund size, 2017-Q1 to Q3 2022
- Regional focus of capital by region ($bn)
- Largest funds in market as of 1 October 2022