- Fund name: U.S. Direct Lending Fund II
- Amount raised: $657 million
- Target amount: $500 million
- Stage of fundraising: Final close
- Final close date: April 2020
- Predecessor fund: U.S. Direct Lending Fund I
The U.S. Direct Lending Fund II will follow the strategy laid out by its predecessor, focusing its investments on U.S. middle market companies. Bringing in investment capital in from four continents, the fund plans to provide privately negotiated, senior secured, floating rate loans to U.S. businesses with EBITDA between $10 million and $40 million.