- Fund name: Cyprium Investors V
- Amount raised: $445 million
- Stage of fundraising: Final close
- Final close date: April 2020
- Predecessor fund: Cyprium Investors IV
Cryprium Investment Partners held a final close on its Cyprium Investors V fund raising $445 million. This funds’ investments staying in line with the overall investment strategy of the firm, will invest in subordinated debt, preferred stock, and common equity as a minority stakeholders. The firm invests between $10 million and $60 million, in U.S. or Canadian businesses with EBITDA totalling at least $8 million.